Our client is reputable Information and Communications Technology (Smart Grid solutions) company located in Burnaby, BC. Over the past 30 years, this company creatively developed technology that enhances the safety, security, reliability and efficiency of public power and electric cooperative utilities across North America!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Logistics and Manufacturing Planner. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the Logistics and Manufacturing Planner is responsible for all aspects of production planning, logistics coordination, and administration of product delivery and their integration partners.
This position will be based in our Burnaby, BC office. You will be working on-site full time and there are about 80 employees. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and you will be working on the morning shift. This company offers a generous salary with opportunities for advancement.
What our client offers:
• $75k to $85k
• 3 weeks vacation
• Great benefits package: 80-100% on extended health, 50-90% on dental, $300 on vision, 100%
• Employee Assistant Program and $300-800 on health spending account
• Public company – ability to get equity
• Hypergrowth company with large expansion plans
• Room for advancement
• A green technology company
• Benefits starting on day one!
Specifically, the planner will:
• Take ownership of the end-to-end material planning, inventory consumption rate and replenishment, completion of order fulfillment cycle.
• Regularly perform supply chain risk analysis, respond to changes in demand, and take actions to mitigate risk (i.e. shortages, delays).
• Coordinate production schedules with key integration partners including interfacing with third party warehousing contractors to achieve optimal service level and on time delivery.
• Support physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of merchandise, products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate shipment logistics with freight companies, warehouses, and customs brokers.
• Provide support for managing Tantalus EMS partners both onshore and offshore.
• Provide back up support for purchasing.
• Review customer orders, payment and invoices and maintain a variety of related files, logs, invoices, purchase orders and documentation to generate reports as required.
• Work with Sales Admin team to provide lead time and ship date confirmation on customer orders.
• Ensure accuracy of inventory transaction and inventory levels and assist in the cycle counts and annual inventory count planning and financial audit.
• Support continuous improvement initiatives, specifically within production planning and scheduling.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in production planning roles for electronics manufacturing organizations.
• Experience with production demand planning, forecasting methods and supply analysis.
• Solid understanding and knowledge of supply chain activities, manufacturing processes and timelines, manufacturing decisions based upon capacities and constraints.
• Experience with international shipping logistics and customs requirements.
• Proven strong organizational skills with strict attention to detail to plan and prioritize work and balance multiple activities concurrently, and in a manner that optimizes departmental effectiveness and contributes to organizational success.
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
• APICS CPIM Certification, or Diploma in Operations Management desired.
• Experience using ERP & demand planning tools desired.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position by lifting, pulling, pushing and moving heavy items of up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to pass background check
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32863
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1