Effective date: September 14, 2023
Fuze HR Solutions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.fuzehr.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://www.fuzehr.com website operated by Fuze HR Solutions
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Fuze HR Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes:
At Fuze HR Solutions, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and safeguard your data. By using our website, you consent to the practices described below:
- Registration Purpose
– We collect your information to register you on our website.
- Job Opportunities and Career-related Details
– We may share information about job opportunities and career-related details with you. For example, if you’ve submitted your resume/CV for a specific job vacancy from a client or shown interest in our job-finding services, we may send you automated emails featuring similar job openings based on your submitted information*.
- Information or Services Requested
– We provide the information or services you’ve requested. For instance, we may send you job alerts matching your specified job search criteria and preferences. We may also send you emails containing client job vacancies that our recruitment consultants believe align with your interests based on your provided information*.
– We use your data to communicate with you about our services or your use of our website.
- User Contributions
– Comments and other content you’ve contributed to message boards or other communication features linked to the website may be shared with other users of those features.
- Service Enhancement
– We use your information to manage and enhance our services and website, tailoring them to your usage and preferences.
- Website Security
– We employ your data to safeguard the website against online threats such as spam bots and malware.
- Research and Analysis
– We may use your data for research and analysis purposes.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Promotional Communications
– If you’ve given explicit consent or if we have implied consent or an exemption under Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, and if you haven’t opted out of receiving such communications, we may send you automated emails, text messages, or other communications containing promotional content. You can opt out of receiving promotional messages by following the instructions provided in the communication or by contacting us using the information under the “Contact Us” section.
Thank you for entrusting us with your information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy or this policy, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the “Contact Us” section on our website.
*When delivering job placements and our work-finding services, please be aware that we may utilize your data as part of an automated system to evaluate your suitability for specific job openings and to assess your compatibility with other similar job opportunities. Our ability to successfully connect candidates with clients’ job openings relies on efficient matching.
In this context, we employ an automated solution driven by artificial intelligence (AI) technology. This AI platform may be sourced from a third-party service provider located outside of Canada to enhance our ability to efficiently search and match potential candidates with client job vacancies. The advantage of employing this AI tool lies in its capacity to expedite the process of searching through resumes/CVs and matching your information with client job openings, allowing us to promptly notify you of relevant opportunities.
It’s important to note that while our recruitment consultants are presented with a list of potential candidates who may be suitable for a client’s job opening through this automated process, this does not lead to automated decision-making. Our recruitment consultants use their expertise, knowledge of the job market, insights into the client’s business and job role requirements, along with candidate discussions and other pertinent criteria, to determine which candidates to shortlist for a specific client’s job opening.
Ultimately, the decision to select a candidate for an interview (if any) and whether to proceed with hiring, engaging, or employing a candidate rests with our clients’ hiring personnel and not with our AI tool.
If you are a Quebec resident, you have the right, subject to certain exceptions detailed in the Quebec’s Law 25 (the AITA) by Quebec’s information regulator, the Commission d’accès à l’information (CAI) and other applicable laws and regulations, to:
Personal Information divulgation of your personal information and/or deletion request should be performed by email to Fuze HR Solutions at [email protected] . Requests of deletion will be treated within 30 days from the request date.
Upon written request from Fuze HR Solutions applications candidate, Fuze HR Solutions Inc. has the responsibility to dilvugate to Fuze HR Solutions Inc. users/application candidates and/or destroy Personal Information* stored in its system in a timely manner.
*Some personal information may need to be kept for 7 years for financial purposes.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Fuze HR Solutions may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Fuze HR Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Fuze HR Solutions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]