We are currently seeking a Manager, Hydrogeology to join a growing Hydrogeology Group, operating within the Environmental Division in Burlington, Ontario.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Supervise, mentor and train hydrogeology staff;
- Perform project management and coordination duties to deliver projects on time and within budget, in accordance with the client needs and company quality standards;
- Technical review and/or preparation of technical reports for a variety of projects with a focus on providing cost effective and sustainable solutions for our clients;
- Senior review and/or preparation of various permits and regulatory approval applications, including PTTWs, EASRs and ECAs;
- Coordinate, manage and review field work and data analysis for various hydrogeological assessments;
- Liaise with clients, regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and other consultants as required;
- Procurement of work through preparation of proposals and participation in client meetings;
- Comply with company policies and procedures; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 15+ years of hydrogeological consulting experience, with at least 5 years of experience working in Ontario, is preferred;
- Graduate level university degree specializing in hydrogeology is preferred although consideration will be given to strong candidates possessing a related B.Sc. degree, suitable work experience and/or additional certifications;
- Registered in Ontario as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) or Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.) and a member in good standing;
- Suitable experience leading teams and providing supervision, mentorship and technical training to hydrogeology staff;
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of project management and delivery, with a Project Management Professional designation considered an asset;
- A proven record of effective technical report writing and ability to provide senior editorial and technical review;
- Demonstrated strengths in developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, government agencies, and other stakeholders;
- Technical understanding of Ontario regulations and industry standard practices related to hydrogeological assessments;
- General understanding of construction practices, earthworks and development approvals process;
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Act;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with other technical staff and disciplines;
- Possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Show attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong commitment to health, safety and environmental management;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook is essential, with other technical programs, including Aquifer Test, AquaChem, Hydro GeoAnalyst, considered an asset;
- Willingness to occasionally travel and work outside of standard business hours; and
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33739
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1