We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Civil Engineering, Land development – London.
MUST HAVE TO APPLY:
·Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering
·Minimum 8 years in a project management
·C.E.T. or P.Eng.
·Understanding of the Site Plan review process
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of land and site development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the London area, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets
- Participate in business development activities
- Administer contract administration, as required
- Attendance at project meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 8 years in a project management role
- Possess a C.E.T. or P.Eng. designation
- Understanding of the Site Plan review process
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering practices, processes, and legislative regulations
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29582
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1