Fuze HR Solutions is Immediately hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor and Millwright for a leading Manufacturing company in Innisfil,ON.
What our client offers:
- Hourly salary $45.00 -$48.00 per hour
- Annual bonus
- 2-3 weeks vacation
- 3 sick days
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to learn grow within the company
- Work with a dynamic group of people
Your tasks as the Maintenance Supervisor – Mechanical:
- Ensure that all plant maintenance is carried out in a technically sound, safe and efficient manner.
- Supervision of mechanical maintenance personnel and inspection of jobs. Participate in the work as a Maintenance Millwright as required.
- Estimate and plan jobs with proper methods and procedures, scheduling and manpower allocation.
- Work with the Superintendent to schedule daily and / or weekly maintenance personnel work assignments.
- Before starting the job, verifies that all safety requirements, predetermined equipment, appropriate tools, materials, and the facility or items to be worked on are available and ready for the scope of work that is scheduled.
- Inspects work in progress and upon completion to ensure that all work meets established standards of quality and ensures satisfactory progress of the job.
- Solicits guidance regarding problems beyond their scope of authority and keeps the maintenance superintendent informed of emergencies or unusual circumstances.
- Collects and reviews for accuracy the daily time sheets and any failure/component data submitted by the crew then forwards this information to the Superintendent.
- Conducts periodic inspections of area equipment and facilities and writes work orders when malfunctions are observed.
- Inspects to see that proper house keeping practices are being followed and work sites cleaned up after job completion. Ensures the maintenance area(s) is free of surplus materials, parts and equipment.
- Attends plant planning/scheduling meetings and provides input as needed.
- Conducts safety/crew meetings as scheduled (once per month).
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Maintenance Superintendent or Plant Manager.
The required qualifications of the Maintenance Supervisor/Lead-Hand- Mechanical:
- In office 5 days a week
- Flexible with working hours.
- A licensed millwright with five to ten years of experience in a process industry environment, with at least one to two years experience in a similar role. Experience with powder bulk handling equipment preferred, similar to a cement plant.
- Skill competencies include computer, problem-solving, analysis, communications, strong interpersonal skills and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Physical requirement of the job include ability to wear PPE, wear respirators for extended periods, working in confined spaces, working at heights, climbing stairs, lifting and walking with 50 pounds.
Does the Maintenance Supervisor/Leadhand and Millwright role in Innisfil, ON sound like the right one for you? Would you like to know more about this rewarding opportunity?
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now!!
Contact –Disha Angra : [email protected] or call 905.286.9497 Ext 158
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34677
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1