Role: Food Trader
Status: Permanent – Hybrid
Our client is a leader in the transportation of fresh and frozen products. They are currently looking for a Food Trader to work from their office in the West-Island.
As a Food Trader, you will lead initiatives to generate and engage business partners to develop existing accounts and create new business for our client.
If you have experience implementing sales strategies with strong communication skills, we want to hear from you!
- Identify sales opportunities with frozen food wholesalers and retailers
- Develop and maintain key relationships with frozen food processors
- Develop market knowledge of international growing conditions
- Plan, cost, negotiate and execute frozen food purchases
- Conduct and ensure proper execution of sales and purchasing contracts
- Use critical thinking in planning to ensure project success
- Develop sales budgets to meet and exceed targets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (English)
- Proven knowledge and implementation of successful negotiation strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong thinking skills, mental agility, ability to multi-task and negotiate successfully
- Strong interest in current business and economic issues
To apply, please contact Robert Waguespack-Notman at [email protected] or call me at 514-227-4640 xt 207.
Add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-waguespack-notman/
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34913
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1