Our client, in the IT Consulting Industry is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team. If you enjoy technology and innovation, this role is for you! Interested? Read on….
What our client offers:
- $100K+ Base + Bonus (up to 20%)
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Benefits allowance
- Education allowance
- Lots of opportunity to grow and develop within in the company.
- Remote, working in an EST Time zone!
What are some of the responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- You’re creating features and solutions including apps, master pages, custom page layouts, content types, workflows, and display templates for search.
- Experience with client-side technologies such as AngularJS, ReactJS, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, and Handlebars.
- Experience with task-runners technologies such as Gulp, Grunt, and Webpack.
- Working knowledge of related technologies such as SQL Server, Internet Information Server and Active Directory.
- Proficiency in defining and maintaining Taxonomy Term Store(s), custom content types with the ability to create custom result sources, refiners and display templates for Enterprise SharePoint Search.
- Experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle and iterative development methodologies such as Agile, with the ability to transform documented use cases into prototypes and finished solutions.
- Experience with Azure and Office 365 development is a plus.
The required qualifications of the Project Coordinator:
- Project Coordination within IT or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills in English – written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft & administrative skills (great data entry & MS Office, Microsoft Projects, Dynamic, and Azure)
- Great time management & organizational skills; able to manage & prioritize changing priorities
- Can work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Detail oriented with strong customer service skills
- Team player; collaborative; roll up their sleeve to help others (when required & available)
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Personable, energetic, positive with a “can-do” attitude!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33879
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1