Our client is looking for a Maintenance Millwright to work in a manufacturing plant located in Delta (Annacis Island).
This role will be responsible for maintaining the equipment and machinery that is used for making roof and wall panels.
This is a full-time morning shift (6:30am to 3:00 pm) with potential over time. This is a permanent position with great benefits and bonuses. The worksite is a clean and safe environment, and has about 25 employees.
What our client offers:
• $34.45-46.37per hour (depending on experience)
• Potential production bonus every quarter
• Comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, and RRSP/DPSP
• Attendance bonus and safety bonus potential
• Clean and safe work environment
Your tasks as a Maintenance Millwright:
• Responsible for all maintenance, modifications, and repairs of all plant equipment.
• Responds to production service calls.
• Keep accurate records of repairs and hours of maintenance on equipment.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and of all hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, PLC, SQL and network systems.
• Install new equipment as per manufacturer specs.
• Design and fabricate parts, fixtures, structures and equipment to fix, maintain, modify and improve existing and new plant equipment.
• Be on call to service alarms, power outages and general emergencies after hours.
• Maintain and repair plant building and grounds.
• Determine parts to be ordered.
• Work with certified contractors for inspections and annual service of machinery and overall plant certifications i.e. class A fitter inspections etc.
• Participate in online training programs with Rockwell and government agencies, etc.
• Coordinate with IT for corporate network infrastructure and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshoot and calibrate instrumentation such as PT100’s, Encoders, Chillers, Heaters and all 4-20ma analog devices etc.
• Coordinate with management to create and support safety controls.
• Document and analyze maintenance trends and patterns to continuously improve preventative maintenance.
• Rig and manipulate heavy equipment.
• Other responsibilities as assigned such as able to work overtime as required, travel to other plant locations as required, etc.
• Participate in safety and good housekeeping programs as established within the plant.
The required qualifications of a Maintenance Millwright:
• Millwright Certificate
• 5 years’ experience mechanical experience within a manufacturing company
• A Programmable Logic Controllers Certificate and/or a Motor Control Certificate would be beneficial.
• Experienced in MIG, TIG, and Stick welding, as well as Oxy/Acetylene.
• Excellent understanding of mechanical and electrical drawings, P&ID’s, schematics, blueprints, etc.
• Forklift, Genie Boom and Scissor Lift certificate would be an asset.
• Rudimentary ability in transactions between PLC and SQL.
• Rudimentary ability with Allen Bradley Control logics and HMI’s.
• Rudimentary ability in Transaction manager.
• Rudimentary ability in Powerflex 40, 725 drives as well as Powerflex 755 drives and Kintex 300 servo drives.
• Rudimentary ability in Micro logics 820 PLC’s.
• Proficient in working with Endress & Hauser mass flow meters.
• Rudimentary ability in Siemens controls.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now! You can also send your resume to Chris at [email protected] and be sure to reference this opportunity.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33498
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1