Fuze HR is now seeking multiple Red Seal Millwrights for full time (day shift!) opportunities in Richmond, BC. Our client is looking to expand their maintenance team and has a number of roles available for qualified candidates. If you are looking for a new challenge with a company that will invest in your ongoing growth and development, apply today!
What are the perks:
Competitive wages ($46/hr base) and minimal shift work (mostly days)!
Positive and supportive corporate culture.
Opportunities for professional development and ongoing growth.
The Millwright will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all plant machinery and systems are in safe operational order via a combination of preventative maintenance and breakdown response
- PM inspections (troubleshoot, repair, adjust as necessary)
- Rebuilding, repairing, or replacing gearboxes, prime movers, hoists
- Troubleshooting and maintaining hydraulic and pneumatic systems and auxiliary equipment
- Installing, moving, and dismantling machinery as required
- Operating lifting and hoisting equipment
- Ensuring safety regulations are adhered to at all times
Qualified candidates will present:
- BC or Interprovincial Trade Qualification (Red Seal Millwright)
- 3+ years of relevant mechanical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment or similar
- Strong communication skills
- High regard for safety
If you are looking for a new challenge with a great company, please send your resume to Cesar Riera at [email protected]
We can’t wait to introduce you to your new team!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31824
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1