Join a leading precision manufacturer specializing in metal components and sub-assemblies. Our commitment to excellence, cutting-edge technology, and a collaborative work environment has made us a trusted partner in delivering high-value, cost-effective products. We are currently interviewing Laser Operator ( running: Messer, Trumpf or Bystronic) to join our team.
Pay Rate: $21-22/ hour
Shift: Monday to Friday, choice of either afternoons: 2PM to 10PM or overnights: 10PM to 6AM
Benefits: Pension, Medical/ Dental, RRSP match and Vision care
Start Date: Immediately
- Proven ability to work accurately with great attention to details
- proven experience working independently and as part of a team
- Effectively establish working relationships with the ability to take constructive criticism
- Show great amount of problem solving skills, with accurate math
Education and Experience:
- Highschool diploma, post secondary is an asset
- 1-2 years experience in a fast pace environment and operating laser machine
- FL license is an asset-MUST have Crane License
- ability to work safely in a senior manufacturing environment
- able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with great math skills
- SPC training or knowledge is an asset
- Flexibility with work hours, capable of day/afternoon shifts as required.
- Physically capable of performing essential duties, including lifting and carrying.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused, and a team player.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and workplace organization.
- Ability to work on and set up Bystronic, Traumpf Laser machines
- Perform maAble to perform maintenance checks in a health and safety environment
- Assure the safety of equipment and trouble shoot any issues that come up
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Adherence to instructions and effective communication, both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to contribute your skills and expertise to a dynamic and innovative team, please submit your resume to Syndel Gerlings at (firstname.lastname@example.org) We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments, and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34864
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1