Our client, a leading Manufacturing company located in Innisfil is eager to hire a Technical Sales Representative to start immediately.
What our client offers:
- Annual Salary of $60,000 – $80,000 based on experience
- Annual bonus
- 2-3 weeks vacation
- 3 sick days
- Opportunity to learn grow within the company
- Work with a dynamic group of people
Your tasks as the Technical Sales Representative:
·Qualify prospects and new leads
·Make telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers
·Collect and consolidate sales and call reports
·Assist in developing technical presentations
·Provide technical support to customers and potential customers
·Assist customers and prospects with their product formulations
·Participate in tradeshows and exhibitions
·Develop, support and manage distributors
·Participate in weekly Sales Conference Call
·Responsible for the creation and functional layout of all marketing material as laid out by the sales management team
·Other duties assigned
The required qualifications of the Technical Sales Representative:
· University/college degree in a building/construction related field
· Experience in the building/construction industry (Concrete Suppliers, Chemical/Aggregate distributors, Concrete Technicians, Oil well cementing, Fracking)
· In office 5 days a week
· Strong communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
· Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Must be able to work independently, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
· Ability to travel and hold a valid passport
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33361
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1