Fuze HR Solutions is hiring for a Production Supervisor in the Brampton region for a full time permanent opportunity. As the Production Supervisor in Brampton you will be responsible for the following main duties…
What will you be doing?
- 80% of the time will be spent on continuous improvement initiatives, 20% will be spent on Operational duties
- Oversee a team of 3 direct reports (Lead Hands) and 20-25 in-direct reports in a fast paced environment
- Completing of various reports to be submitted to the Operations and Management team
- Ensure quality product is being produced to the company standards and specifications
- Provide disciplinary action and performance coaching as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Straight day shift, Monday to Friday
- Incredible work environment with state-of-the-art machinery
- Coaching and training provided
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience as a Production Lead Hand or Production Supervisor
- Manufacturing experience required; Ideal industries are plastics and packaging
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing practices and Continuous Improvement methods
- Good listener and communicator who is open to constructive feedback, guidance, and coaching/development
Interested in applying for the Production Supevisor opportunity in Brampton or would like to know more? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today.
Here is how to reach us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22335
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1