Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for Industrial Millwright opportunities in the Scarborough area. Are you interested in working as and Industrial Millwright with an industry leading manufacturer in the Scarborough region? Look no further!
As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance, overhaul machinery, install machinery
- Experience with pump and motor alignment, equipment disassembly and reassembly, measuring and setting of components within prescribed tolerances
- Work with instrumentation and electrical departments to troubleshoot and resolve daily any machine related issues as required
- Understand health and safety requirements and work within the ministry guidelines with respect to the industrial regulations
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install production equipment
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics knowledge as well as Fabrication experience is required.
- Respond to machinery failures and breakdowns
- All position welding an asset (stainless steel pipe, guard repairs, etc.)
- Operate machine shop tools (lathe, drill press)
- Perform maintenance welding as needed for machinery repairs
- Perform other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate!
- Excellent employer to work for and great work conditions
- Full time 3 shift rotation and continental rotation opportunities available
What are we looking for?
- 1 year of Industrial Millwright experience
- licensed Millwright (433A)
- Must have full set (up to 24 mm/ 1″) of metric & standard tools
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Good communication skills (ability to read, write and understand English).
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Millwright opportunities in Scarborough than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21407
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1