We are looking for a 4th Class Power Engineer. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with great benefits!
You will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor working in a team of 10-15 maintenance team.
Shift time: Wednesday to Saturday 10 PM to 8 AM.
Pay: $38.00/hour + $0.55 shift premium
What our client offers:
• $38.00/hour + $0.55 shift premium
• Full benefits/Pension as per union agreement
• Ability to work OT
• Growth opportunities: Promotion into management/leadership roles
• Paid vacation/time off
• Multiple locations in Canada
• Inhouse opportunity to receive further training toward a Millwright Journeyman Certificate
• Discount on food products, perkopolis savings and much more!
Your tasks as a 4th Class Power Engineer
• Accountable for preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment as per the work order requests, equipment stoppages or breakdowns.
• Accountable to adhere to and utilize company policies and procedures and HACCP regulations.
• Ensuring a safe work environment for co-workers, customers and visitors.
• Work in a safe, responsive manner, respecting workplace safety policies and procedures.
• monitoring and maintenance of all the mechanical equipment and systems in the plant and for performing daily pre-operational inspections and repairs as necessary.
• responsible for boiler operation of a high-pressure boiler, for monitoring and maintaining all mechanical equipment and systems in the plant and for performing daily pre-operational inspections and repairs as necessary.
• 4th Class Power Engineer ticket
•at least 1 year experience with maintenance/mechanical ideally within manufacturing
• Ability to pass criminal background check
• Ability to lift 30-40 lbs
• ability to use power and manual tools.
• Basic computer knowledge and math skills
• Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
• Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Good attendance and work ethics.
To apply directly, email your resume to Kirsten Green [email protected].
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34964
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1