Intermediate Civil Engineer – St. John’s, NF
- Preparation of preliminary and final designs for municipal projects, including stormwater projects, culverts, watermains, sanitary and storm sewers and grading. Water and Wastewater treatment experience would be considered an asset.
- Preparation and coordination of approvals, tender documents, cost estimating, contract documents, reports including sealing the documents.
- Preparation and editing of AutoCAD and Civil 3D design drawings as required.
- Preparation and editing of Stormwater Modelling using XPSWMM and PCSWMM software.
- Participation in contract administration services and inspections where required.
- Other duties as required where appropriate for the position.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- 8 – 15 years progressive experience in municipal engineering. Consultancy experience preferred.
- Must have a valid PEGNL designation in the province of NL.
- Possess a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and all levels of staff in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience or aptitude for meeting timelines and budgets, proposal writing, client development and other skills appropriate to consulting.
- Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents.
- Demonstrated superior English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Your better starts here
Offering great benefits to employees is entirely possible: the numbers work out. Happy teams mean happy clients. It’s just that simple. From recruitment to flexibility, learning to leadership, wellness to inclusion, give everyone the tools they need to outperform in their careers and build lasting connections with clients, culture, and each other.
- Competitive compensation packages and performance-based bonuses
- Health, paramedical, vision, and dental coverage
- A flexible vacation policy that lets you determine your time off based on your other responsibilities and needs
- Top-up plans for new and expecting parents
- Firm-paid holidays, summer and winter breaks, and other leaves of absence that cover everything from extra family time, jury duty, or even completing a degree
- Group Pension Plan with match
- Global Travel Assist Program that provides emergency out-of-country medical protection for you and your eligible family members on personal and business trips
- Access to a variety of free services (e.g., employee and family assistance programs, nutrition advice, caregiver support) and employee discounts (e.g., sports and entertainment tickets, major brands, insurance plans)
- Flexible and alternative work arrangements around core hours, including telecommuting and work-from-home options
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32838
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1