Our client is a family-owned food manufacturer specializing in organic and natural foods. You will be working in a new and large facility in Burnaby with about 100 employees. The company was founded in 2009 and is currently experiencing high growth. There are manufacturing 2 sites located nearby. We are seeking a Production Supervisor to work on the day shift. This is a permanent position, and you will be reporting to the Director of Operations.
• $70k to $85k
• High-growth company
• Dynamic culture: fast pace and ability to be promoted or cross-trained
• Benefits after 3 months
• Just opened a new facility!
• Bonus plan based on manager’s discretion
• Opening new facilities with new equipment
• Oversee the activities of workers in the food processing division.
• 30 direct reports
• Overseeing 4 packaging lines
• Create work schedules for the production workers and ensure maximum efficiency.
• Streamline the operations in the food processing division by coordinating the tasks with other company departments.
• Assist in hiring new employees and train them in various company procedures.
• Ordering supplies as required.
• Ensure that the products meet all quality and safety standards.
• Being hands-on and working on the floor when needed
• Resolve any problems that may arise.
• meet and exceed requirements in worker safety, regulatory compliance, food quality & safety, customer service and employee engagement.
• Prepare various production reports for senior management regularly.
• Deliver shift and safety crew talks
• Manage departmental standard operating procedure (i.e. SOP)
• Conduct employee performance review and provide coaching where necessary
• 3 years of experience as a Production Supervisor in food manufacturing within a large/medium-sized food/natural food manufacturing company
• Good knowledge in GMP, HACCP and other food quality & safety-related regulations
• The ability to troubleshoot food production machinery
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31367
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1