Our client is currently looking to add multiple Red Seal millwrights to their maintenance team(s) here in beautiful Vancouver. These opportunities are available immediately, our customer operates 2 plants locally, roles are available at both. If you are a licensed millwright looking for your next adventure, keep reading! Very high wages and awesome benefits available for qualified individuals.
What are the perks:
- 6 on, 3 off schedule – every weekend is a long weekend!
- Market leading wages, pension, and benefits!
- Ongoing educational and professional development opportunities!
- Wages up to $51/hr, annual income beyond 6 figures!
The Millwright will be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance, inspections, and checks as per PM schedule
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of defective machinery, repairing or replacing as necessary
- Reading and interpreting diagrams, blueprints, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Performing alignment and testing of equipment, adjusting as required
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Operating rigging equipment and dollies to move/place machinery
The required qualifications for the Millwright are:
- Red Seal Millwright trade qualification (interprovincial)
- 3+ years of relevant mechanical maintenance within an industrial environment
- Strong knowledge of and experience industrial equipment, conveyors, material handling equipment
- Knowledge of grain processing equipment desirable, not required
- High regard for safety and attention to detail
If you are looking for an opportunity to earn 6 figures while working for an organization that invests in the future of its employees, look no further and apply today!
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31726
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1