Our client based in Burlington Ontario, has an opportunity for an experienced Millwright (433A) to join there expanding team.
- Permanent, Full Time positions available for licensed 442A Millwrights
- Start times: Overnight – Sunday to Thursday – 11pm to 7am
- Hourly Rate: $41.00/hour + $2 overnight premium
- End times vary based on production, flexibility will be necessary
- We are a Pork processing facility
- Must comply with all safety regulations, to provide a safe working environment for themselves and the workers in the plant
- Maintain all mechanical equipment in the plant
- Performs PMs, PDMs, CM and regular work orders on equipment
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize their work load
- Can repair and work on; conveyors, industrial equipment, pumps, grinders, welding equipment, lathes, power tools, fans, blowers, hydraulic systems, packaging equipment and pneumatic equipment
- Must be a proficient TIG welder
- Must be proficient at repairs and troubleshooting
- Must be able to work in a team type environment
- Full knowledge of hand and power tools
- Installation of equipment
- Follows GMP rules and GMP for Maintenance rules
- Carry out oral or printed work requests and apply corrective actions
- Account for inventory and labour on a computerized maintenance program
Why You Should Work Here:
- Dedicated team with high standards, committed to success
- Full Benefits after 6 months of employment (health/vision, dental)
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus!
- On site cafeteria
- Overtime opportunities
- Annual boot and tool allowance
- Must have a 433A Millwright License
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment, repetitive tasks, and ability to stand for extended hours
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unassisted
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be able to communicate and understand English
- Must have their own tools
- Must have experience as a Millwright
Please note all offers of employment are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check.
To apply contact, us immediately! Email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33122
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1