Fuze HR is a growing recruitment firm with offices in Quebec and Ontario; we are a vendor of choice within many industries and with leading companies!
Our business developers are on the front lines of our business, building relationships with potential and current clients while benefiting from competitive compensation.
You will be responsible for developing your business portfolio, developing client relations, negotiating contracts and rates while building your sustainable business within our business!
You will be involved in the entire sales process including prospecting new customers, face to face client meetings, and closing potential client sales. You are free to prospect within any industry that aligns with our business making this a lucrative opportunity with the potential to saturate multiple markets!
Senior Business Development Manager
Montreal, Quebec, near metro Du Collège
Permanent position benefits offered
Competitive base salary with commisions
- Prospecting business opportunity leads that require recruitment and staffing services through a variety of media and cold calling techniques
- Develop strategies to target potential customers and markets
- Connecting with hiring managers in a variety of industries who are looking for temporary and permanent employees
- Booking and attending in-person meetings from those calls on a weekly basis
- Develop and maintain customer relationships across multiple groups and levels
- Attaining and surpassing monthly sales targets
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales within the staffing industry
- Bachelor’s degree or completed technical degree
- Strong work ethic with high standards of excellence
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills
- Strong Internet skills
- An exciting and professional career & internal opportunities for growth
- Continuous focus on employee development and training
- Great teamwork environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Above & Beyond program rewarding our top producers
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Health & Fitness initiatives
- Fun social activities everyone can participate in
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Several locations, all easily accessible by public transport & by car, free parking!