Downtown Toronto, Ontario
As a Senior Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for developing your business portfolio, developing client relations, negotiating contracts and rates while building your sustainable business within our business!
You will be involved in the entire sales process including prospecting new customers, face to face client meetings, and closing potential client sales. You are free to prospect within any industry that aligns with our business making this a lucrative opportunity with the potential to saturate multiple markets!
- Prospecting business opportunity leads that require recruitment and staffing services through a variety of media and cold calling techniques
- Develop strategies to target potential customers and markets
- Connecting with hiring managers in a variety of industries who are looking for temporary and permanent employees
- Booking and attending in-person meetings from those calls on a weekly basis
- Develop and maintain customer relationships across multiple groups and levels
- Attaining and surpassing monthly sales targets
- Previous sales experience within staffing 5-8 plus years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or completed a technical degree- asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with high standards of excellence
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills
- Strong Internet, prospecting, cold calling, relationship building skills