WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Permanent position, Montreal, Qc.
Fuze HR Solutions Inc. is proud to announce its growth across Canada and the opening an additional position within our internal corporate Talent Acquisition department, this team strictly recruits internal employees for Fuze HR’s recruitment, sales, accounting and administrative divisions in our Quebec and Ontario offices.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play an integral role in recruiting experienced recruitment specialists and account managers with agency experience to join our existing offices in Quebec and in Ontario, followed by other offices across Canada as well as positions in our administrative and accounting divisions.
What is it all about?
This Talented person will be responsible for attracting, sourcing and recruiting talented professionals from our industry.
The Talent Acquisition specialist will be involved in interesting projects such as employer branding, social media presence, networking events and other out of the box ideas to promote our brand and company culture and to attract like-minded professionals to a great organization that’s definitely growing!!
- Consulting with various departments with regards to their recruitment needs, building a recruiting strategy (posting, sourcing, using social media), networking and building a network and a pipeline of talented industry professionals
- Be proactive in contacting potential candidates, ability to properly leverage different recruitment tools and engage with industry professionals easily and in a non-generic way, build professional relationships
- Manages multiple open roles and hiring needs simultaneously.
- Able to shift style and approach depending upon audience; become industry savvy, understand how to sell the benefits of working for Fuze based on competitor’s offerings and marketing our company culture as well as growth potential
- Able to attract junior staff for entry level recruitment and sales positions internally
- Able to juggle multiple and/or shifting priorities
- Regularly invests time into networking with our talent pipeline, cultivating new members of the talent pipeline, and fostering relationships with talent who could be a fit Fuze HR in the long or short term
- Tracks applicant pool in an organized manner, organize a call-back schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years of prior experience in recruitment within a recruitment agency in order to properly understand our industry and have industry knowledge, competitive knowledge;
- Must have placement agency recruitment experience or is very knowledgeable placement agencies
- Must be perfectly bilingual (Oral & Written) English and French
- Experience with Microsoft office suite, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) required;
- Experience managing a company’s LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media pages very strongly preferred
Reasons to work at Fuze HR:
- An exciting and professional career & internal opportunities for growth
- Continuous focus on employee development and training
- Great team work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Above & Beyond program rewarding our top producers
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Health & Fitness initiatives
- Fun social activities everyone can participate in
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Several locations, all easily accessible by public transport & by car, free parking!
Find out more about Fuze people here
If you love learning and are looking for a lucrative career, send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] or apply below.
Submit your CV (format: .pdf, .docx, doc) Limit: 2mb: