If you are a trained and experienced welder and would like to work for an international company present in over 100 countries, we want to meet you! We are currently searching for a Welding System Technician to be part of our clients’ team of professionals specializing in the Welding industry.
Your tasks as a Welding System Technician:
- Responsible for supporting the sales process by assisting in the configuration of robotic/automated/manual welding systems, providing technical presentations, technical knowledge, and acting as the technical expert
- Provide unique and innovative solutions to suit customer requirement
- Help in the design of robotic welding cells in the automotive industry
- Assist with new installation and retrofit of welding systems for robotic/automated/ manual welding applications
- Provide phone, email support and training to end customers and partners in Ontario and across Canada as required
- Perform onsite repair of robotic and manual welding equipment in a demanding environment
- Lead training for new product launches for client employees and customers as the Client system expert
- Document and report market trends, customer feedback and competition to client International
- Participate in trade shows and provide technical support
The required qualifications for the Welding system technician:
- 3-year diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology with 2-4 years of experience
- Strong technical understanding of digitally controlled inverter-based electronics
- Experience with robotic interfaces is an asset
- Experience with welding systems is an asset
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must be willing and authorized to travel throughout Canada, USA and Europe
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Please email resume to Elsa C at [email protected]