Are you looking for a fresh start? Are you in good physical shape? If so, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for welders to join our clients’ growing team. If this is what you’re looking for, we have just the role for you! Our client is a well-established manufacturer of components and sub-assemblies.
- Perform welding of all and any metal assembly parts within provided weld specifications
- Ensure all tasks are performed in the allotted time as provided
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices
- Inspection of all welds to ensure conformance to specifications
- Assemble parts according to instructions provided
- Basic maintenance of welding equipment
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
- Comply with company health and safety standards/programs
- Welding certificates (if certified), diplomas and newly grads welcome
- CWB Welding ticket an asset
- 1-2 years experience
- TIG welding an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
If you have any sort of welding background to speak of, please highlight this on your resume. We will review and consider it!
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now !
Tracey @ 905 361 3987 x113, [email protected]