Our client is a large and reputable manufacturer of engines in Delta BC. Our client has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Young People in 2019 and 2020. On our client’s behalf, we are seeking a full-time permanent Welder/Fabricator. There are 600 employees working in this clean and new building. This is a day shift working Monday to Friday.
What our client offers:
• $40.84 per hour
• Great benefits package (start first day)
• Pension (4% start on the first day!)
• New building, bright and clean
• Company cafeteria with discounted food
• OT opportunities
• Growth opportunities
• Free parking
Your tasks as a Welder/Fabricator:
• responsible for performing welding and brazing repairs on aeronautical products using approved processes and procedures and in accordance with applicable manufacturer data
• grinding, cutting, cold working, general fabrication, maintaining up-to-date welding logs, ordering of materials and consumables, shop clean-up and organization, and other duties as assigned
• welding of aluminum-based, nickel-based (stainless), iron-based, cobalt-based, magnesium-based, and titanium-based alloys using electric arc processes.
• operating oxygen acetylene cutting equipment.
• examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
The required qualifications of a Welder/Fabricator:
• Red Seal Welder ticket
• Level A ticket
• 5+ years experience as a welder
• Proficient with general ARC welding including gas tungsten welding
• Experience in welding of aluminum-based, nickel-based (stainless), iron-based, cobalt-based, magnesium-based, and titanium-based alloys using electric arc processes.
• Industry preferred: aviation, food, or OEM
• Global Company
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch. We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28571
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1