Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Welder opportunity in the Concord region. As the full time Welder you will be responsible for the following main responsibilities.
- perform a mixture of MIG, TIG, and Stick welding on a variety of parts and fixtures
- read and interpret product diagrams, shop drawings, and procedure documents
- follow written and verbal instructions
- proper and safe use of tools, equipment and materials
- complete all required records and reports
What is in it for you?
- straight day shift
- full time
- competitive wage
- well lit, clean, organized work environment
- steady and growing company
What are we looking for?
- 1 or more years experience as a MIG/TIG Welder
- 1 or more years experience working a manufacturing or industrial setting
- capable of reading welding diagrams, shop drawings
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- strong attention to detail, accuracy of work, and organizational skills
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Welder opportunity in the Concord region than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this opportunity right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Nicole Rampersad – email@example.com