Our client located on the south shore of Montreal is currently searching for a Web & Graphic Designer to join their growing team. Working in a friendly, fast-evolving technical solutions company, you should have deep knowledge of front-end technologies, be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and have the creative flair to generate unique, timeless designs and branding materials.
Your performance will be measured based on your ability to complete assignments not only within the timeframe given but also with the level of quality requested or better. The effectiveness of these efforts will be tracked using metrics and feedback garnered from key stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Create original, visually engaging responsive designs based on requirements and best practices, as well as maintain and improve existing websites
- Design logos and other branding materials that reflect the business in an appealing and professional manner
- Assist with quality control and testing the usability of produced websites and UIs
- Help to ensure projects are being worked on efficiently, completed on time, that all requirements are fulfilled, and that the result meets or exceeds the expectations of our stakeholders
- Continuously develop and improve your own technical aptitude
- Collaborate with your teammates and apply your knowledge to help elevate the team’s overall skillset
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in web design
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite of products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Strong knowledge of color theory and color matching
- Experience with Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3 a must