Do you possess web analytical skills? Are you eager to assist in website development projects? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you! Our client is a well-reputable company working primarily in the renovation/construction industry.
They have been on the rise in the industry for over 10 years and aim to ensure reliability and durability in any installation. Located in the West Island of Montreal, they are currently looking for a Web Content Publisher to join their team.
- Act as the content management expert in the tools and processes required to manage site content
- Manage and publish content within content management system and related tools
- Complete approvals and document process as necessary for content pre-publishing
- Ensure timely posting, tagging, and linking of content
- Oversee translation process in collaboration with communications team and external translators
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Perform maintenance and quality assurance tasks
- Operate within brand style guidelines and code standards
- Ensure content meets SEO standards
- Work independently or as part of a project team in a collaborative environment
- Manage time and workload
- Understand when/how to reach out to peers, managers and other functions for assistance or guidance
- Stay updated on current and new technologies. Be willing to learn, discuss and share new and relevant web topics
- Be willing and ready to work on other duties as assigned
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with content management systems (Hybris) is an asset
- Solid understanding of search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Web Analytics skills + Basic Adobe Photoshop skills are an asset
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected] and apply today!