Warehouse worker / Assistant Dispatch
Our client, a growing logistics company is seeking a full-time dock worker and dispatch assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for growth in their career!
- The first half of shift this person will work in the warehouse and then from 16h to 19h30, they will assist with the dispatching of approximately 5 drivers.
- Taking calls, entering orders in the system, etc.
- Updating dispatch system
- Ensuring that the loading team is kept informed of dispatch operations
- Keeping the equipment registry up to date
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, suppliers and customers
- 1 year of experience
- Ability to operate a forklift (electric lift)
Schedule: Hours: 10h30 to 19h30 , Mon-Fri (Flexible)
What our client offers?
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Positive and growing team to work with.
Pour plus d'informations, communiquez avec Kharen au 514-227-4640, poste 279 ou envoyez votre CV à [email protected]
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]