Do you have a proven track record developing, overseeing, and improving warehouse operations? If so, Fuze HR is currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join a household name retail company. This is a permanent position located within a large and quickly growing E-commerce warehouse.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be asked to: coordinate, oversee and participate in daily warehouse activities, ensure orders are processed in a timely fashion, manage order issues and returns, develop and oversee warehouse procedures and much more! The ideal candidate must have previously worked within an E-commerce setting and/or retail setting. Moreover, the successful candidate must have proven abilities in coaching and mentoring employees.
- Managing KPIs
- Developing and implementing solutions to improve productivity
- Integrating, training and coaching all new employees
- Promoting and implementing best practices that fall within the Health and Safety norms
- Ensuring that all warehouse equipment is functioning well to optimize productivity
- Overseeing the preventive/corrective maintenance schedule
- Performing manual work within the warehouse
- We are looking for a physically fit person with experience within Operations.
- Fluently bilingual; English and French written and spoken
- Intermediate Excel user
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Meticulous and a detail-oriented personality
- Asset: experience working with SAP and knowledge of WMS
- Experience with KPIs
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM or 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Permanent position
- Employment benefits provided (after completing the 3-month probationary period)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]