Are you in good physical shape? Do you have experience working in a warehouse environment position? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a Warehouse Staff to be part of our client’s team of professionals. Full Time opportunity with great health benefit and profit sharing.
LOCATION: 22nd Avenue Surrey BC V3Z 3S6
SHIFT TIMING MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM TO 4:30 PM
To receive, pick, package and ship product in a timely and perfectly correct manner so that the customer receives the proper product on time and in good condition.
Your tasks as a Warehouse Staff:
- Sign transport receipts after verifying number of cartons
- Check incoming goods against vendor packing slips
- Record errors or damage on major or minor NCR’s and advise Warehouse Supervisor in serious instances
- Place nonconforming products and “hold for disposition” products on appropriate shelf
- Unload incoming orders from trucks
- Enter location code changes
- Accept and write up Repair orders
- Accept and forward Returned Goods
- Inventory and Cycle Counting
·Building maintenance: resupplying washrooms and emptying
- Keep warehouse areas clean, tidy and safe
- Other duties as assigned
The required qualifications:
- Must have experience operating Counter Balance Forklift with minimum 2 years recent experience
- Minimum Hight School Diploma
- Fluent with English language/Reading and
·Expected to provide perfect service and information to Production and Service Shops, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Technical Services, Credit and other Branches.
- Steel Toes Safety must have
- Must have basic computer Skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have a high sense of urgency and preference for fast-paced job
- Must be able to read, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly
- Must also be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis
- Must be able to use proper lifting technique to lift 50 pounds
- Must have the ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important
- Must be able to handle stress caused by meeting deadlines due to tight scheduling
- Must be able to shift priorities easily
- Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU??
v FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY -Our client are looking for candidates who wants to be with them till they retire.
v HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS
v PROFIT SHARING
v OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE SHARE OF THE COMPANY
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22113
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1