Are you passionate about Quality? Do you have experience working in a warehouse? If so, we want to meet you! We are currently searching for Quality Control Inspector with Forklift Operator experience to be part of our client’s team of professionals. As the chosen Quality control, you will be working under the supervision of the warehouse manager.
Your tasks as a Quality Control Inspector:
- Verifying outbound orders vs documentation
- Verifying orders have been completed to customer specifications
- Verifies outbound orders by checking identifying information of items; inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to client order and packing list.
- Maintains inventory by marking and placing items in stock; establishing inventory reorder points; reporting items to be reordered.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and free of damage. Report quality variances to your supervisor immediately.
- Skids adjustment and building – checker/packer
- Documents inventory by recording additions, disbursements, adjustments, losses, and removals of items.
- Put away
- Prepares quality reports by collecting and analyzing information on stock usage.
- Maintains quality operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Reporting Skills, Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Cycle Counting, Written Communication
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22653
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1