Our client is one of the largest retail operations in North America dedicated to providing families with food and supplies for dogs, cats, companion birds, wild birds, fish, reptiles and small animals. They are currently looking for 2 Order Pickers to join their Mississauga, Ontario warehouse team.
You will be picking store orders and preparing them for delivery to the stores. You will be operating a manual pallet jack and helping to keep the workplace safe and clean.
- Set up (organize) the pick i.e., where to start and stop the pallet
- Select stock according to store order sheet (picking and packing instructions)
- Accurately record quantities selected (or shorted) maintaining an error rate of no more than 3-5 errors per 1000
- Build pallets of selected stock while observing standards for height, weight, stability (breaking point), and security of product with shrink wrap
- Perform assigned tasks to maintain a clean and safe working environment, i.e., sweeping, clean up cardboard, etc.
- Advise Replenishers of empty pick locations
- Operate moving equipment safely and ensure equipment is in proper working order before each shift
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have experience using a hand pallet jack.
- Must have Experience with RF Scanner
- Comfortable lifting products up to 50 lbs each.
- Safety Shoes a must
- Reliable, Punctual
- Good Communication Skills
Please contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107. Email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.