Fuze HR is currently hiring for a Warehouse/Office Coordinator
• Create a warm and welcoming environment for all visitors, customer and employees
• Maintain board rooms
• Keep all Fridges and board rooms stocked with snacks and drinks
• Errands as needed
• Inspect the building for health & safety
• Maintaining coffee, smocks, lockers, and badges
• Arranging food and refreshments for visitors
• Post event clean up including but not limited to doing dishes, taking down decorations etc.
• Ensure board rooms, office and reception area is organized, presentable and always stocked with all necessary supplies
• Ensure visitors have necessary safety equipment.
• Other support as needed
• Support internal events such as anniversary parties and employee appreciation events.
- Ordering Food
- Cleaning up after events (including doing dishes)
- Coordinating with vendors
- Other duties as assigned
• Activate new hires in opus vison
• Distribute and order PPE and cleaning supplies
• Maintain Bulletin board with job positions, newsletters etc.
• Support new hire onboarding
• Tour New Hires and demonstrate use PPE
• Order and distribute recognition, anniversary and bereavement gifts
- Must have minimum two years related experience
- Must possess superior organizational, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision
- Able to work under tight time constraints and adapt easily to change.
- Ability to deal with issues in a sensitive, efficient, and business-like manner.
- Must have experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoints, and Microsoft Outlook.
If you are interested, please email our Industrial ON team – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30780
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1