Our Client, a successful Distributor of tools and related supply products used in commercial and residential projects of concrete and drywall building construction.
Exciting year-over-year growth has created an additional position in their busy warehouse, located centrally in Markham close to the 407 ETR & 401.
Raymond Reach Fork Lift Operator:
- Current Forklift license in good standing, MOL ‘4 Step’ certificate, WHMIS training
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a distribution warehouse
- Proficiency with transport company shipping/label/tracking system for out-bound shipments
- Clear Communication skills – English: read, write, verbal comprehension
- High attention to detail & accuracy, understanding of UNITS OF MEASURE (case vs box, etc)
- Order picking, order shipping/staging and all out-bound order activities based on daily order volume
- Perform warehouse housekeeping duties – as needed throughout shift or end of day
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, willing to work in a small-team environment
- High sense of urgency, able to follow instructions and meet KPI deadlines
- Clear communication skills with understanding of WMIS, SOP’s health & safety procedures within a busy warehouse
- Clear criminal background check and 2 years of referencable employment
- PPE: CSA approved safety boots (with green tag)
This is a ‘Temp-to-Direct Hire’ career opportunity with an established, continuously growing, global organization working within a culture of positive team-players, motivated to exceed common goals and objectives of the company.
Generous benefits, Pension & RRSP, profit sharing programs offered on full time hire eligibility.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM – 1 hour lunch & 2 breaks
STARTING PAY RATE: $ 17.00/hr
To be considered for this exciting, career opportunity please apply with your resume in WORD format.
Robert Lau - Industrial Recruitment Specialist - 905-361-3987 Ext 117