Are you an experience Warehouse Coordinator? If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Since 1968, our client has imported and distributed specialty cheese and gourmet food items from around the world. Today our clients’ offering includes some of the most popular cheeses found in deli counters, unique specialty items like artichokes, olives and salamis, as well as artisanal balsamic vinegars and fine olive oils. Our client is currently looking to hire a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team.
- Coordinate & release orders, and have ready for respected ship/pickup day
- Print all documents and labels as required for the warehouse
- Phone/email transport companies for pickups and deliveries
- Enter Best before Dates into system once product has been received
- Request extensions due to missed appointments or changing appointments with carriers
- Work with Sales, Inventory & Order Desk on any lots requiring change, release or reduction in qty’s
- Check all Bills of lading to ensure appropriate info has been collected
- Communicate with Customers and Warehouse to resolve any issues
- Perform pick face inquires and bin maintenance as required within the WMS system
- Manage documentation associated with shipping and receiving
- Manage all OS&D’s
- Manage & Maintain the “DOCK SCHEDULE”
- Other duties as requested by Warehouse Operations Mgr
- 3+ years Warehouse Coordinator experience
- Understanding of transportation and logistics within a warehouse
- 3+ years ERP experience
- Knowledge of Chep Portfolio
- Food Industry experience an asset
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Sarika at [email protected] for immediate consideration.