Are you looking for a job where you can profile your skills and grow within the company itself? We are looking for a warehouse clerk for a Montreal based company that create sustainable lighting solutions.
What we offer you as a Warehouse Clerk:
- Flexible daytime schedule
- Permanent position
- Salary review after 3 months
- Opportunity for advancement
Your tasks as a Warehouse Clerk:
- Organize light components for assembly
- Arranging boxes in the warehouse for inventory
- Unload boxes and inventory
- Pack boxes and inventory
- Maintain the work zone and safety guidelines
- Manually assemble light fixtures and components
Your requirements as a Warehouse Clerk:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or less
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good physical condition
- Diligent and Punctual
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 ext. 247, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 333 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 250 | MONTRÉAL OR at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building)
We are looking forward to meet you!