We are currently looking to hire a Ticketer/Packer Warehouse Associate. Are you an experienced Warehouse Associate who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Do you pride yourself with excellent Attendance, Punctuality and self motivation? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is the leading family apparel and home fashions retailer in Canada. Our client offers great values, fashions and brands in family apparel. In addition to women’s and men’s apparel, our client offers family footwear, children’s apparel, lingerie, accessories and other merchandise, including home fashions and beauty products. They are currently looking to hire a Ticketer/Packer Warehouse Associates to join their dynamic team.
- Dealing with medium to large home products (artificial plants, frames, home accessories, etc)
- Lifting boxes off a skid and placing on workstation, adding tickets/price tags/labels
- Using a cart to move large quantities and using store list to separate certain quantities into specific store boxes/locations
- Accuracy, reading counting is very important for this department
- Other general labour tasks as required
- Great communication Skills required!!
- Heavy and Repetitive and Lifting very physical
- CSA Approved – green triangle safety shoes mandatory
- Ability to use a pump truck
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take on new tasks as requested my management
- Great Attendance & Punctuality is a MUST!!
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! APPLY TODAY!!
Qualified candidates please send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Contact cheryl at (905) 361-3987 Ext: 107
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21944
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1