Do you enjoy working in a fast -paced warehouse environment? Do you have experience with inventory? If so, then this may be a great opportunity for you!
Our client is an industry leading importer/distributor in Milton, Ontario who is looking to hire a Permanent Warehouse Associate – QC Coordinator /Inventory to join their expanding team and grow with their company!
- Organize inventory and review order paperwork to be ready for quality inspection
- Familiarize with coolers to easily locate product to be inspected
- Work together with order desk to address any inventory/product discretions
- Relay information to supervisor/inventory team about any items that are not on inventory / wrong inventory counts
- Pick lots to be inspected based on FIFO (first in first out) or as directed by order desk / supervisors
- Compile daily report of approved lots which are to be shipped out the next day
- Compile daily report of any product that has been rejected
- Able to operate a BT in the event that skids need to be pulled out for inspection
- Able to lift up to 55lbs boxes/bags to be repalletized for inspection
- Great attention to detail
- Good mathematical skills
- Comfortable working in a cold environment ( Coolers 1 degree Celsius)
- Ryder Walkie certified
- Safety Shoes a must
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.