MISSISSAUGA Central – Brittania & Kennedy Roads
Our Client’s busy distribution center is in urgent need of a 4th team member to meet their current growth!
Are you looking for a long-term, stable job opportunity as a valued, contributing member of small but mighty team?
Our Client offers competitive compensation, generous benefits, lots of training and a culture of accountability and reward for those who take the initiative and demonstrate their desire to get their job done.
SHIFT: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM PAY RATE: $ 16.00/hr – This is a ‘Contract-to-Permanent Hire’
- Able to follow and respect Warehouse SOP’s and Health & Safety procedures
- Minimum 6 months order picking in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
- Clear understanding of order picking, staging and shipping work flow
- Able to learn receiving and ‘put-away’ of in-bound inventory
- Physically fit and able to build ‘pallet’ orders for multiple line item picking slips
- Attention to detail – picking various measurements of quantities
- Physically fit, able to use a ladder for partial inventory location availability
- Good communication skills – English fluency (read, write, comprehend & verbal)
- Reliable transportation or commute by public transit to Kennedy & Britannia Roads
- Clear Criminal background check
- PPE: CSA green tag approved Safety Boots
Please send us your resume in WORD format for immediate consideration.
We thank all Applicants to our Fuze HR career opportunities and will contact qualified Candidates without delay!