Our customer is currently seeking 4 Warehouse Associates (with Forklift experience & valid certification) for a new site in Brockville, ON. State of the art warehouse, brand new and just an exciting opportunity to join a multi-national.
Schedule and Salary
- Day shift: 8am to 17h00
- Starting salary: $20-23/hour
- Handles incoming shipments.
- Performs verification of supplier inbound, customer returns, branch returns, and enters order receipts into computer and RF systems
- Places received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocates and consolidates material and notifies management of new bon/table locations.
- Utilizes available computer and RF equipment to stage and put away inbound material.
- Prepares and assembles manual or system generated packing lists and bills of lading for outbound supplier returns customer and branch shipments.
- Assists in packing, labeling, wrapping and loading outbound trucks.
- Pulls stock and returns to location pending credit memo, sale, or return to supplier.
- Cleans warehouse and trucking and parking area.
- Ensures safety and security policies are followed.
- Assists with warehouse activities as instructed by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma
- 1 year preferred of warehouse operations experience
- Safety shoes or boots are required
- Valid Forklift certification is necessary for this position, ideally on the CounterBalance Electric or Propane (sit-down) but there is some flexibility if the candidate is certified on another type of forklift
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 647-529-7051
We are looking forward to meet you!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31012
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1