Do you enjoy working in a manufacturing environment? Do you have General Labour experience using power tools such as drills? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client has evolved into one of North America’s leading curtain wall suppliers. They operate in a bright, clean, modern facility and offer competitive wages and benefits to their employees.
Our client is currently looking to hire for a packer position. The Successful candidate will need to be self motivated, with a willingness to learn, reliable and looking for long-term work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Glass installers will be cleaning glass and metal frames to be prepared for assembly
- Use tools such as measuring equipment to ensure appropriate size of glass is correct for the appropriate frames
- Will be using a suction cup lifter to lift the glass and place onto the aluminum frames
- Input Stone into the frame
- Responsible for following the blueprint and to ensure accuracy
- Knowledge of Lean methods is great but will be willing to train
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Have basic math skills (including using a measuring tape)
- Working knowledge of reading blueprints is great but willing to train
- Ability to use hand tools and pneumatic tools ie; silicone gun, scrappers, measuring tools
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience is great, but training is provided
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Maricar at [email protected] Contact Maricar at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 120 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22875
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1