Large 3pl company in Brampton is currently looking for Warehouse Associates (HEAVY LIFTERS) to join one of the largest retail distribution centre located. We offer full-time hours with overtime available as per business needs and a friendly work environment.
Shifts: Days 9am -5pm
Pay: $15.00 an hour
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking, and packing of different retail products as per the orders assigned
- On a busy day, working with a team to make sure daily targets are met.
- Multitasking but, making sure the accuracy of all the orders.
- Performing a quick quality check before packing, and if anything damaged found, informing the floor supervisor or quality department about it.
- Following the company’s safety rules and regulations to ensure a safe work environment.
- Attending daily meetings before the shift starts to better understand the business needs.
- Wear PPE whenever needed. For example: When using a cutter, safety gloves must be worn.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Qualification and skills
- Previous experience working inside a warehouse is a must.
- CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses are a must.
- Comfortable with consistent lifting up to 50-60 Lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work with little supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Some Weekends
- consistent heavy lifting up to 50 Lbs in a warehouse: 1 year (Required)