Are you familiar with working in a warehouse environment? If so, we would like to meet you! We are exclusively recruiting for a Warehouse Associate to pick orders in our Client’s busy distribution center, consisting of various supplies used for facilities maintenance within the southern Ontario business market. In this role, the successful Candidate has an attention to detail, with accuracy in picking orders with an RF Scanner ‘Gun’ while meeting daily metrics using your keen sense of urgency.
- 1 year of warehouse/distribution center order picking, packing and receiving experience using an RF Scanner
- 21+ years of age with High School Diploma & Clear Criminal background
- Courteous, friendly, ‘can do’ approach to life and work, works well in a team and independently
- Physically fit – capable of lifting up to 20 lbs (max 50)
- Able to follow ergonomically safe bending, lifting and reaching practices
- Clear communication skills, Verbal, English Comprehension, and Reading
- Energetic & sense of urgency to pick daily KPI’s (very achievable)
- Committed and disciplined to Health & Safety excellence – MOL 4 Steps Certificate completed
- Work with a global, well-branded, growing company with 100% paid benefits and extended ‘perk’s (Company & Team events)
- Full training provided – earn as you learn!
- Great Shifts: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM OR 1:00 PM to 9:30 AM O/T after 40 hours per week
- Join a fantastic, respectful team in a clean, Health & Safety driven environment
- CSA Approved Safety Shoes or Boots
- The candidate will be able to start immediately – after interview needed
- PAY RATE: $ 18.25/hr
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!