WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – ORDER Selector
Airport & Derry Road
Our Client, operates a busy distribution facility and showroom for their state-of-the-art, European designed, renovation products, selling to wholesale, commercial and direct-to-consumer markets.
Their phenomenal products and branding have made them a resounding Canadian success story!
We are exclusively recruiting for their Mississauga facility for Associates to process "1 LINE ITEM" orders and assist moving boxes as they come off their conveyor belt to the staging area.
Day Shift: 09:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Pick orders for ‘1 line item’ -updating the pick slip with shipping information
- Lifting, bending, standing and walking while selecting stock
- Accurately scan bar codes with RF Scanner system
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs (move boxes as they come off conveyor system to shipping)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment!
- Minimum 6 months’ of warehouse experience in a DISTRIBUTION CENTRE or mid size warehouse
- Clear Communications – Speak, Write, Read & Comprehend English
- Clear Criminal Background
- CSA approved green tag safety boots
- Able to follow H & S standard operating procedures and committed to a team-based culture
$14.00 /hr to start
Fully paid training provided.
Please apply with your resume in WORD format.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Sr. Recruitment Specialist : GARIMA Sahdev 905-361-3987 Ext 109