3PL Multi-Client – Clerical & General Labor – 2 to 3 week assignment
Our Client is a 3rd Party Logistics company with a global ‘Best-Managed’ accreditation.
This is a unique blend of clerical warehouse duties and ‘Associate’ participation in their order-processing & ‘kitting’ areas of the general 3rd Party Logistics work-flow.
SHIFT : Day Shift – Monday to Friday HOURS : 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
STARTING COMPENSATION : $ 17.00/hr
- Strong proficiency with technology & accurate key-boarding/data entry, WMS system experience – 50%
- Detail-oriented and attention to detail – Warehouse order picking and ‘put-away’ receiving – 50%
- Clear communication skills and positive, professional attitude
- Physically fit – able to lift up to 50 lbs (non-repetitive)
- Distribution, warehouse or 3PL Supply Chain experience – 1 years’ experience minimum
- Familiar with warehouse operations procedures, SOP’s and Health & Safety, WHMIS
- Mandatory: Clear Criminal Background
- CSA approved safety boots OR Shoes (steel toes)
- Friendly, ‘can do’ Team Player
- Enjoys a variety of tasks : order processing, receiving, unloading, updating WMS system
- Sense of urgency and willing to go the extra mile to complete deadlines for all Clients
Here’s what’s in it for YOU :
- Stable employment with a global industry Leader – Respectful & Collaborative Team Culture!
- Central location to Brampton/Mississauga/Etobicoke (South East- Airport Rd & Derry Road)
- ASAP start – Fully paid training – Weekly Direct Deposit
To apply today, please send us your resume in WORD FORMAT
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay!
Jennifer Lorimer - Recruitment Consultant
905-361-3987 Ext 108