Warehouse/Administrative North York
Please see the job description below.
- Build shipping schedule based on demand provided by client and transportation carriers cut-off requirements
- Optimize LTL shipments to ensure available trailer space is optimized.
- Support Lead on duty and delegate operational tasks such as picking, order checking and trailer loading ensuring adherence to schedule.
- Ensure all pick lists related to the schedule are printed.
- Direct carriers to shipping doors.
- Provide all required documentation to carriers upon departure from DC
- Systemically close open shipments in Warehouse Management system once the shipment has been picked up carrier.
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- MS Excel proficiency necessary
- 2-3 years in the warehousing and transportation industry
- Post secondary or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please send us resumes. Thanks.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
For immediate consideration please contact Cheryl at 905 361-3987 ext 107