This Package Handler position requires the worker to physically contribute to the movement of packages within a fast paced warehouse environment. In this general labor type of role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, shipping, receiving, and stacking packages inside trailers. If assigned to the clerical work area of the warehouse you will be responsible for repairing damaged packages.
• Learning and properly executing package handling methods
• Unloading of trailers and delivery vehicles
• Loading of trailers and delivery vehicles
• Warehouse environment is subject to the outside weather and can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter
• Repairing damaged packages. This involves repacking contents in a new box or re-taping the damaged box.
• Stacking packages on skids
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
• Availability to work Monday to Friday in a fast paced warehouse environment
• Must also be flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays as required
• Warehouse experience is preferred
• Must be able to read and write in English
If interested please email resume to Emad at [email protected]