UI/UX Designer – Remote
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. You will join a group of talented developers, to help design and layout all customer-facing aspects of the product. You will be working on all phases of the product from designing new features and updating existing ones. We are looking for a designer who values their soft skills as much as their design ones and are eager to help with complex UI problems.
Our Client has created a cross-platform safety solution that digitizes safety procedures, provides immediate access to safety documentation, and creates real-time communication lines between supervisors and workers in the field. To simplify the switch to digital technology, we work with companies’ existing safety protocols and workflows, eliminating the need to retrain workers while increasing user adoption.
Role responsibilities include:
· Run design workshops with both our internal team and our partners
· Support Dev and the product team by communicating design specifications and ensuring proper collaboration handoff materials
· Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use
· Address design for the product, marketing, and business needs
· 5+ years of UX/UI experience
· Ability to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems
· Expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
· Experience using prototyping and design collaboration/handoff tools such as InVision, Zeplin, etc.
· A portfolio full of great design work
Experience in the following is a plus:
· Agile Development experience
· A full-time position
· A great work-life balance
· Participation in the early stages of a company
· Small team, lots of room to grow
· A relaxed working atmosphere
· Remote Work