Group Insurance (Medical & Dental)
5 Personal Days
3 Weeks Vacation
Strong Commitment to Work-Life Balance (Dialogue Platform)
Office Equipment Provided
Full Time Position 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Work from Home Opportunity!
Are you a creative individual with strong determination looking for a new opportunity to excel? Are you able to quickly adapt in any given situation?
If yes, here is the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your abilities!
Our client is an innovative start up that has forever changed the chartered transport industry and is quickly expanding with their exciting product.
They are currently looking to hire a dynamic Transport/Sales Coordinator to complete their flourishing team!
- Actively seeking new partners
- Manage, prioritize and answer questions from customers at every stage of the reservation cycle
- Manage incoming requests for customer reservations and match with the right supplier based on trip specifications
- Maintain constant communication with the customer from initial reservation until the end of the trip
- Act as a transportation expert while presenting our value proposition to prospective customers
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while executing outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Anticipate needs by studying and conducting market research and industry trends to identify new leads
- Have experience in a similar logistics / events related role
- Have experience working with Salesforce
- Have confidence in high-stress situations and strong ability to brainstorm your way out of a crisis
- Enjoy making new connections and be comfortable doing it in a virtual world
- Be comfortable with handling last-minute changes
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and functional French is required
- Have a knack for creating meaningful business relationships
Are you the right fit for this position? Apply immediately!
(514) 227-4640 ext: 249