Our client, a manufacturer in Burlington is looking for Tool & Die Makers for permanent opportunities in two of their developing sites. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in a Tool & Die role and looking for an opportunity where there is growth and learning incentives. Interested, please read on….
What our client offers:
• 38/hr. + based on experience + night shift premium
• Benefits are offered after # 3 months of employment
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick days
• Growth and learning opportunities
• Day shift
Your tasks as the Tool & Die Maker
• Toolmakers are expected to operate equipment that includes saws, drills, grinders, lathes, mills, die presses and electrical discharge machines
• Responsible for sitting and assembling dies to ensure compliance
• Responsible for job management to meet quoted costs, times & customer expectations. interpreting complex engineering drawings, tooling drawings and work process documentation
• Duties assigned by the Supervisor such as follow process related instructions, procedures and requirements
• Responsible for dismantling, repairing, or replacing worn-out tooling, dies or fixtures to operate all presses and machines to cut, mill, drill, grind etc..
• Responsible to follow process related instructions, procedures, and requirements
The required qualifications of the Tool & Die Maker
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a maintenance technician role
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical equipment
• Able to perform daily pre-start-up and record inspection for toolroom equipment.
• Assisting in the resolution/implementation of corrective actions
• Responsible for documenting Internal Work Orders (IWO) for set-completion times
• Able to maintain job management to meet quoted costs, times & customer expectations
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29720
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1